Can't hear audio after saving

So, I exported it and saved it as an mp3 file, and I can hear it when I use the Microsoft media player (groove music I think its called) but when I reopen it in Audacity, I can’t hear anything. I’ve checked that nothing’s muted, and the sound bar still moves and the sound waves are there. I’m really confused, I just started using this and I’m pretty bad with electronics, so any help would be super awesome! thank you!!

I exported it and saved it as an mp3 file

What is “it?” What’s the show? What’s the performance? Is it stereo? Are there two blue waves on the timeline?

Koz

So there is a little known bug in groove music, that if you click on the MP3 file, groove may play the .WAV file instead (or somesuch). This bug was driving my buddy batty. :wink:

See if you can’t straighten yourself out using a program different than Groove - e.g. Microsoft Media Player, VLC, etc. (just about anything).

I just started using this and I’m pretty bad with electronics

I’m going with that note. My money is on a microphone connection problem. They can cause “magic” problems like shows that vanish but only for some clients.

Koz