Removing a small blip in audio

I use the cut feature when trying to take something out of an audio track, but no matter how much I zoom in I can’t pinpoint when the fix is in a small spot. I tried to slow the playback speed but nothing happened when I did that. I have a track that’s nearly perfect except for a small blip I just can’t pinpoint. I cut a section out and one irritating piece remained and I can’t figure out how to pinpoint it and remove it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

It should be visible on spectrogram view. Then you can nuke it,

Thanks. I’ll give it a try. Is a great program. I’m learning new stuff everyday.

BTW, are there any podcasters on here? Like Audacity, I’m fairly new to podcasting as well but have gotten a little bit of an audience. But I’m killing myself with doing episodes, being on every social media platform and feel like I’m getting nowhere. I’m a one person show - in all things - but I feel like I’m spinning my wheels. I’ve been trying new things to keep it fresh and have liked what I’m doing but feel I’m getting nowhere on the other end. I’ll get a few likes on Instagram (which I’m not a fan of) but no one subscribing. And on Twitter it’s like I don’t even exist. I post great thumbnails, good info, links, hashtags but nadda zip zero.

Sorry if I’m posting in the wrong place. It’s the exhaustion speaking.

Where is the show? What’s the address?

Koz