Plug-ins para aplicar efectos subliminales/Plug-ins to apply subliminal effects

Hola compañeros.

Para los autores de audios subliminales les traigo este pack de efectos los cuales nos ayudaran mucho al momento de crear nuestros audios. Este Pack en realidad no es de mi autoría, lo encontré hace un tiempo en un foro de audios subliminales. Al ver que aqui parece ser que ya no se encuentran diponibles quisiera publicarlos de nuevo para todo aquel que lo necesite.

Los efectos contenidos en el archivo rar son:

Subliminal (silent)
Ultrasonic (tambien es un estilo de silent)
Tonos binaurales
Tonos isocronicos
Vocoder

[Plugin.rar]

Espero les haya sido de utilidad :wink:

Hello partners.

For the authors of subliminal audios I bring you this pack of effects which will help us a lot when creating our audios. This Pack does not really belong to me, I found it a while ago in a subliminal audio forum. Seeing that here it seems that they are no longer available, I would like to publish them again for anyone who needs it.

The effects contained in the rar file are:

Subliminal (silent)
Ultrasonic (it’s also a silent style)
Binaural tones
Isochronic tones
Vocoder

I hope you have been helpful :wink:

All of those files are still available, either here on this forum, or on the Audacity wiki: Missing features - Audacity Support

If you wish to post Nyquist plug-ins, please post the actual .NY files, and not RAR / ZIP files.

Hola; buenas tardes.

La verdad entre al link y no encuentro los efectos de silent y ultrasonic (quizá estan con un otro nombre que no reconozco). No obstante si se encuentran para tonos binaurales e isocronicos.

Aqui resubo los plug ins sin comprimir:

Hello; good afternoon.

The truth between the link and I can not find the effects of silent and ultrasonic (maybe they are with another name that I do not recognize). However, if they are found for binaural and isochronic tones.

Here I resubo the uncompressed plug ins:
ultrasonic.ny (764 Bytes)
subliminal-rft.ny (1.07 KB)
subliminal.ny (1.11 KB)