RMS Normalize

Share your Audacity/Nyquist plug-ins here, or test drive the latest plug-ins submitted by Audacity users.

After testing a plug-in from this forum, please post feedback for the plug-in author.

Re: RMS Normalize

Permanent link to this post Posted by smbutler » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:49 am

Now how do I get started on it? I put it in the plugin folder, but I don't know how to get started on it. Help?
smbutler

Operating System: Windows 10

Permanent link to this post Posted by steve » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:35 pm

smbutler wrote:Now how do I get started on it? I put it in the plugin folder, but I don't know how to get started on it. Help?

To install Nyquist plug-ins on Windows, see: http://manual.audacityteam.org/man/inst ... st_install
9/10 questions are answered in the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
steve
Site Admin

Operating System: Linux *buntu

Permanent link to this post Posted by magicmcm » Thu May 03, 2018 4:01 pm

Hi Steve,

I don't quite understand how to install these plug-ins (both the rms and acx check). I've downloaded them both in firefox, but neither show up in my attempts to add the plugins and enable them following Audacity's instructions.
magicmcm

Operating System: Windows 10

Permanent link to this post Posted by steve » Thu May 03, 2018 4:09 pm

magicmcm wrote:I don't quite understand how to install these plug-ins (both the rms and acx check). I've downloaded them both in firefox, but neither show up in my attempts to add the plugins and enable them following Audacity's instructions.

The installation instructions are here: http://manual.audacityteam.org/man/inst ... st_install
At what point do you get stuck?
9/10 questions are answered in the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
steve
Site Admin

Operating System: Linux *buntu

Previous

Return to New Plug-Ins