All you have to do is importing it, select all (Ctrl+a or similar), call the plug-in and hit enter.
The settings should be "Remove Vocals", Strength 1.0, low-cut 120, high-cut 9000 or alike
Exactly what I did. Remove vocals doesn't work (I also tried with your last excerpt)
What operating system are you working on?
Your (somewhat terze) description indicates that the audio isn't processed at all. That's a very unusual behaviour and there are only a few reasons that seem plausible, such as:
1. Audacity is paused but you would not be able to call the effect GUI in this case.
2. Wrong selection; it's too short, somewhere without vocals etc. That's why I said "Ctrl+a", use Cmd if you're on a Mac.
3. Processing is aborted manually. The effect takes some time to process and one has to wait for it to finish. Do you see the progress bar?
4. Abortion due to lack of memory. Seems highly improbably but nevertheless possible. Normally, Audacity would simply hang in this case.
5. An error occurs during execution. As written earlier, try the debug button instead of the OK button and post the output.
6. The audio isn't stereo anymore due to some problem with the importer. Choose the "Analyze" action from the plug-in and tell me what the correlation value amounts to.
7. Some forbidden character within the plug-in file - not likely to occur in two different versions of the plug-in though.
In summary, we need
- Operating system
- Screen shot before plug-in call
- Text from the debug output.
- Correllation value from "Analyze".
This should suffice for now.