Frequencies is cut off abruptly

[
Hi, I have one issue to resolving.

Happen that when I apply a tremolo with wave form square and with a hight wetness level to a tone with wave form sine this sine wave at some frequencies is cut off abruptly, giving rise to unwanted noise as toc toc toc.

What procedure should I follow to make these cuts get smooth?

Exist a fade in and fade out effect that applied in each area where a tone is followed by silence and where a silence is followed by a tone?
]

The damage is normal. Any time you stop and start a sine wave quickly, there will be a tick at the beginning and the end.

Audacity 1.3.12 has fade in and fade out effects, but the easiest way to get around this is not use a square wave to control the sine wave – or use a sloppy square wave.

You may find that the sine waves need to be very graceful to avoid any damage at the on and off points.

Koz

[
Thank you, I need smooth this cuts somehow while I use wave form tremolo square on a sine wave tone.

Is there some effect to do this or, Is complicated modify the fade effects default for make this that I need? there’re more than 24,000 of these pulses.
]

See here: https://forum.audacityteam.org/t/isochronic-modulator-plug-in/15860/1

[
Steve you’ve done absolutely everything in a matter of seconds. Excellent, you’re a genius brother. Thanks so much. That wisdom come to you everywhere.
]