No way to list threads I follow?

Is there a way that I can get a list of the threads I follow?

On most boards, there is a way that I can see all of the threads I am following and what their status is. I attached a screenshot of the list of my threads on Bleeping Computer. This feature is very helpful.
Screenshot 2020-10-14 17.36.30.png

Click on your name near the top right corner of the page, then select “User Control Panel”. You can manage subscriptions, bookmarks etc from there.

steve wrote:

Click on your name near the top right corner of the page, then select
“User Control Panel”. You can manage subscriptions, bookmarks etc
from there.

Yeah, I tried all that. I didn’t see a way to get a list of the threads I follow similar to the list I posted from Bleeping Computer.

I wrote list because I don’t see any way to underline words.

The forum software is phpBB. If you have suggestions to improve their software, they have a forum board for that: https://www.phpbb.com/community/ideas

steve wrote:

The forum software is phpBB.

Yes, I see that.

If you have suggestions to improve their
software, they have a forum board for that:
phpBB • phpBB Ideas

I don’t think it’s the software. I think it’s the options or setting that are in place on this board.

I follow a lot of discussion boards. Some of them use phpBB. It’s nowhere near the most popular software. But I think I’ve been on other phpBB forums that do have thread lists.

I believe you’re looking for what phpBB calls “Subscriptions” or “Watched Topics”. UI path is: Click your username at the upper right, then Overview tab at the top, then “Manage Subscriptions” sub-tab on the left.

DragonHawk wrote:

I believe you’re looking for what phpBB calls “Subscriptions” or
“Watched Topics”. UI path is: Click your username at the upper
right, then Overview tab at the top, then “Manage Subscriptions”
sub-tab on the left.

Thanks, that’s close.

The correct procedure is:

• Click on user name then User Control Panel (not Overview).
  • Click on Manage subscriptions.

Most boards have this under Quick Links. Here, Quick Links has an entry entitled Your Posts, but clicking on that tells me “No suitable matches were found”. ???