Help with pitch changer effect.

So, hi all again. :smiley:
In last topic I kinda needed general advice on voice effect.
And I found some presets which I like …
I really really really like Reverb - Large Room, and Distortion Leveler Heaviest (-70) …
Problem is; I just can’t find descent pitch effect presets.
There is to many parameters in effect and I don’t know where to start. :frowning:
If anyone willing to help me with pitch effect?
I can upload you my voice sample.
Thanks. :slight_smile:

Just short update before I go out.
I’m trying to get voice like Kylo Ren / New Venom / Jigsaw.
Something deep and scary … that pitch alike.
And I would love to get it with just one audio track in stereo, not 2 or 3 tracks.
I kinda wanna have that alike pitch, and I would add large room reverb on it, and leveler heaviest. :wink:
So … I’m really willing to upload my voice sample, and your help would be apprecciated. :wink:
Thanks.

Edit;

I also wanted to say, I’ve never done any mixing voice kinda stuff, so I don’t understand pitch effect parameters. I’m not professional musician or mixing master, that’s why I need help. :slight_smile: It would be pretty pretty pretty much apprecciatted. :wink:

If you want scary, try lowering the pitch (~20%) then vocoding* with white-noise …

[ * mda talkbox vocoder plugin is better than Audacity’s native one if you want the voice to be understood ]

Actually. :smiley: I did try multiple tracks yesterday, it took me around 40 minutes to get it right , but it worked. :smiley: I have descent sound now. :smiley: I got it. :wink:

Simply short refresh before I go out.

I’m endeavoring to get voice like Kylo Ren/New Venom/Jigsaw.

Something profound and frightening … that pitch alike.

Also, I would love to get it with only one sound track in stereo, not 2 or 3 tracks.

I kinda wanna have that alike pitch, and I would include extensive room reverb it, and leveler heaviest. :wink:

So … I’m extremely ready to transfer my voice test, and your assistance would be apprecciated. :wink:

Much obliged.

What is the point of this post? It appears to be a copy of: Help with pitch changer effect. - #2 by AfterMidnight

I really really really like Reverb - Large Room, and Distortion Leveler Heaviest (-70) …
Problem is; I just can’t find descent pitch effect presets.
There is to many parameters in effect and I don’t know where to start. :frowning:
If anyone willing to help me with pitch effect?
I can upload you my voice sample.

OK, so now you have quoted more posts. Final chance to say what help you need, otherwise I shall assume that you are a time waster and your forum account will be closed.