Connect a microphone in a instrument trs conect

Hello.
I have dinamic microphone that i want to conect in a instrument jack 6,35mm. This conector havent a pre-amp. The mic have good sound because i conected him on a preamp jack. I want to conect him in a 6,35 mm jack with an adapter to get the xlr entry free to use an mic with a phantom power, because i just have this two entrys and that is the only one with phantom power. Hw can i solve this without loss quality?

What are you plugging things into? A small mixer? A guitar amplifier? Computer?

A dynamic microphone needs a preamplifier. The volume of a microphone is roughly a thousand times quieter than is needed to record or use for a performance. You have to boost it somewhere.

Tell us what you’re plugging it into. With model numbers if you can. I have an older Peavey PV-6 stereo analog sound mixer.

Koz

I am conecting in my audio interface. The interface have only two inputs one xlr preamplified and another 6,35 mm dont preamplified.

I am conecting in my audio interface. The interface have only two inputs one xlr preamplified and another 6,35 mm dont preamplified.

If you have two mics you need two preamps. Stand-alone preamps (with or without phantom power) tend to be expensive specialty items.

The cheapest way to get another preamp is to buy another-different interface or a little mixer.

You can also get mixers with a USB port so it can be used as an interface. The difference is that if there are more than two inputs, the mixer will (usually) only give you the stereo-mix through the USB port, whereas a multi-channel interface can do multi-channel recording (although Audacity doesn’t seem to be good at multi-tracking).