convert affirmations records into binaural beats request

Audio software developers forum.
Forum rules
If you require help using Audacity, please post on the forum board relevant to your operating system:
Windows
Mac OS X
GNU/Linux and Unix-like
yugioh47
Operating System: Windows 10

Re: convert affirmations records into binaural beats request

Post by yugioh47 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:43 pm

i've found this called silent subliminal messaging: http://forum.audacityteam.org/viewtopic ... 13&t=53615 . is there any where we can put this silent subliminal messaging into to a plugin?

steve
Site Admin
Operating System: Linux *buntu

Post by steve » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:48 pm

9/10 questions are answered in the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)

yugioh47

Post by yugioh47 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:23 pm

ty steve. that's what i was looking for subliminal messaging.

yugioh47

Post by yugioh47 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:17 pm

umm i found and example to "convert" affirmations that's similar to subliminal messaging. here is the reference:

example
This example is about the simplest way to create a sound with Nyquist. The osc function generates a sound using a table-lookup oscillator. There are a number of optional parameters, but the default is to compute a sinusoid with an amplitude of 1.0. The parameter 60 designates a pitch of middle C. (Pitch specification will be described in greater detail later.) The result of the osc function is a sound. To hear a sound, you must use the play command, which plays the file through the machine's D/A converters. It also writes a soundfile in case the computation cannot keep up with real time. You can then (re)play the file by typing:
exec r()
This (r) function is a general way to "replay" the last thing written by play.
Note: when Nyquist plays a sound, it scales the signal by 2^(15)-1 and (by default) converts to a 16-bit integer format. A signal like (osc 60), which ranges from +1 to -1, will play as a full-scale 16-bit audio signal.
i found this at: http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~rbd/doc/nyquist/
is there anyway we can use this example for converting affirmations into binaural beats?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
use universal knowledge. :D

Trebor
Operating System: Windows Vista

Post by Trebor » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:59 pm

yugioh47 wrote:... converting affirmations into binaural beats?
binaural beats are in the range ~0.1Hz to ~20Hz , the bare-minimum to reproduce speech is the range 200Hz - 4000Hz. i.e. it is impossible to convey speech with the limited frequency range possible with binaural-beats.

Modulating ultrasound with speech is possible , but only dogs & bats, (not humans), could possibly hear it properly.
Dubya, before-after , shifted to 17kHz (almost ultraound).wav
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

yugioh47

Post by yugioh47 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:28 pm

Trebor wrote:
yugioh47 wrote:... converting affirmations into binaural beats?
binaural beats are in the range ~0.1Hz to ~20Hz , the bare-minimum to reproduce speech is the range 200Hz - 4000Hz. i.e. it is impossible to convey speech with the limited frequency range possible with binaural-beats.

Modulating ultrasound with speech is possible , but only dogs & bats, (not humans), could possibly hear it properly.
Dubya, before-after , shifted to 17kHz (almost ultraound).wav
oh i see. ok. thank you for the info.

yugioh47

Post by yugioh47 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:31 pm

Trebor i can hear the binaural beat in 17khz. that's because i'm indigo crystalline. my hearing is much more then i thought. can you share the plugin with me?

Trebor
Operating System: Windows Vista

Post by Trebor » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:04 am

yugioh47 wrote:Trebor i can hear ... 17khz. ... my hearing is much more then i thought
Some of the content of that 17kHz recording I posted is a low as 13kHz, which is audible by most people. [ Telephone-quality voice has 4kHz bandwidth ].

Steve has posted several bits of code on how to produce so-called "silent subliminal" messages in Audacity ,
e.g. ... http://forum.audacityteam.org/viewtopic ... 08#p138508

Bear-in-mind there is no evidence that such messages can be understood. Truly-ultrasonic ones, (+20kHz), are inaudible to humans , (i.e. silent). Using a lower frequency shift , like my 17kHz version (above), is audible but incomprehensible.

steve
Site Admin
Operating System: Linux *buntu

Post by steve » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:12 am

Trebor wrote:Steve has posted several bits of code on how to produce so-called "silent subliminal" messages in Audacity ,
e.g. ... viewtopic.php?p=138508#p138508
As I wrote sveral posts ago, the same thing is available as a plug-in here:
9/10 questions are answered in the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)

yugioh47

Post by yugioh47 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:14 pm

steve wrote:
Trebor wrote:Steve has posted several bits of code on how to produce so-called "silent subliminal" messages in Audacity ,
e.g. ... viewtopic.php?p=138508#p138508
As I wrote sveral posts ago, the same thing is available as a plug-in here:
can you name one of them? and give me a link to one of them so i can see that please?