Issue with larger image

Not sure if this is the right thread to put this on, but here goes…

How do you make the viewing image larger, without it affecting the “wave” or sound line?

I’ve tried the enlarging tools on Audacity, but when I enlarge it, the wave line does some weird stuff, like get distorted or “scrunched” together.

I’ve played around with this for some time, and I can’t get it to just get me a bigger image on the screen without something happening to the wave line.

Is this even possible?

I’ve even deleted and reinstalled Audacity for another reason, and it still does this when I try to enlarge it so I can see it better.

I presume that you are referring to the audio track’s waveform display?
If you click on the bottom of the track, you can drag it down to make the waveform taller.

There are also “Zoom tools” for zooming in vertically or horizontally on the waveform: Zooming Overview - Audacity Manual

But that doesn’t change the size of the waveforms.
I would like to see the waveforms LARGE on the screen, without any kind of distortion.

But that doesn’t change the size of the waveforms.

Yes it does.

Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 17.14.30.png

It’s possible you’re recording a really low volume sound and the show is a really tiny blue wave.

Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 17.19.01.png
That’s a production problem. Your sound volume is too low.

You may not be able to fix that without creating other problems, but select the show by clicking just right of the up arrow and Effect > Amplify > OK.

Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 17.22.18.png
That will boost the sound volume the maximum amount without distortion. Turn the speaker volume down before you play that.

Koz

Recording low volume has problems. All recording systems have a little noise. Your job is to make your sound so loud that the noise doesn’t matter. If you record very low volume, the sound and the noise may be the same volume and be really difficult to fix.

What are you recording? Describe the job or show.

Koz

At first I thought it was a memory issue but I can upload images of 7.5mb with dimensions of 3600px x 2700px but not 1mb with dimensions of 4000px x 3000px.

Does this have anything to do with Audacity?
Which version of Audacity are you using?
What operating system are you using?
What is your connection with “Movers Packers and Moving Companies in Dubai, Abu Dhabi”?