Audio software developers forum.
- Posts: 10377
- Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:22 pm
- Operating System: Windows 8 or 8.1
steve wrote: ↑
Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:01 pm
... If you want true stereo hiss and crackle, then you need to generate the hiss and crackle twice ...
Yes, different hiss & crackle in each channel would be ideal:
then it could be used to emulate lo-fi stereo speakers, (e.g. boombox).
- Helmet Radio 1-5.NY
- Default settings are Hollywood-helmet
- (2.15 KiB) Downloaded 4 times
- Before-After Helmet-Radio 1-5 on defaults.wav
- (661.22 KiB) Downloaded 7 times
- Posts: 455
- Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:17 pm
- Operating System: macOS 10.15 Catalina or later
Thank you Steve and Trebor.
The plugin is now even more versatile than before.
Finding quite a few uses for it.
The GUI problem restricted the freq range of the highpass and lowpass to the default
and the stereo crackle makes for more realistic effects.