Rhythm track suggestion - Note types

Hi!
I have a special suggestion to rhythm track. Please, will It be possible to change note values? For example, there are just 4th notes, as 4/4 ETC. But, will It be possible to add feature to change those values from 4th to 8th, or 2th.
For example, there are various musical genres worldwide, but mainly on Balkans with unewen rhythms, like 5/8, 7/8 and 9/8.
Please, could You add those features to change note values on rhythm track in the next version?
Thank You.

Rhythm Track supports any number of beats per bar from 1 to 20. What does this have to do with note types? What’s the difference between a crochet “tick” and a quaver “tick”?

I have tried It, but maximum tempo is not good for me to play in 9/8 rhythm, I would like to make much faster this rhythm. So, maybe I’ll try to use change speed, there is not any option.

I’ll explain You by other ways. 4/4 is the basic rhythm, so there are mainly 4 notes of 4th. But, I would like to create 9 times 8th notes (9/8).
If You don’t understand It, I’ll post one example.

Please do.

Please, where are those questions? I can’t find It, I use keyboard and screen reader, I am blind.

Please post an example of the kind of rhythm that you want to be able to make.

OK, here are examples.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6af1yudo6tt1wuo/Rhythms%20example.mp3?dl=1

Or, another fast examples. Those rhythms are also used.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/11151dd6fd83n9b/Rhythms%20examples%20-%20Fast.mp3?dl=1

Currently, to create compound rhythms you have to assemble them yourself. For example, for 7/8 as “1 2 3 1 2 3 4” you would generate one bar of 3, then one bar of 4. The phrase can then be repeated as necessary using the “Repeat” effect (https://manual.audacityteam.org/man/repeat.html)

Example:

To support tempo greater than 300 bpm, the plug-in file “rhythmtrack.ny” may be modified in a plain text editor (for Windows I recommend NotePad++)
For example, to make the maximum tempo 500 bpm, change the line

;control tempo "Tempo (beats per minute)" real "30 - 300 beats/minute" 120 30 300

to

;control tempo "Tempo (beats per minute)" real "30 - 300 beats/minute" 120 30 500

The three numbers at the end of that line represent:
120 : the default value
30 : the minimum value
500 : the maximum value

The problem with supporting compound rhythms is that the interface can very quickly become very cluttered. We could have two controls for number of beats per bar, which would allow, for example, 7/8 as “1 2 3 1 2 3 4” or as “1 2 3 4 1 2 3”, but what if we want to alternate between these two forms of 7/8, or what if we want 16 beats per bar grouped as “1 2 3 1 2 3 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4 1 2”?

One possible solution is that the plug-in could provide a text box in which you could type numbers to represent each group. For example, the 16 beat rhythm above would be entered as 33442

Does that sound like a useful solution, or do you have a better idea?

This is also good solution for this.
But I thought, to select note values, as 2th notes, 4th notes, or 8th notes in Rhythm track.

I can’t picture what you mean. What would the plug-in interface look like to do that?