Проблемы с импортом / Problems with import

Очень нужна Ваша помощь!
Программа работала стабильно, но сейчас не импортирует никакой формат!
Пишет, что программа не распознала формат файла (выбирала все возможные форматы) и если он не сжатый попробуйте импортировать как беззаголовочный. Попробовала - ничего не происходит.
Раньше всё сохранялось без проблем.

Really need your help!
The program was stable, but now does not import any format!
Writes that "the program does not recognize the file format (i select all possible formats) and if it is not compressed try to import as headerless. Tried - nothing happens.
Previously, there were no problems with savind audio file at all!

Audacity may not recognize all modern sound formats. So you may have a track that plays perfectly anywhere on earth except Audacity. You can add the FFMpeg software to Audacity and it will recognize many more different types of sound files.

You need to tell me more about your system. Windows?

Koz

Previouslu i used LAME, now downloaded FFMpeg - no positive result.
The same problem - can’t recognise the format of file, try to save it as file with no tittle.
Yes, I’m using Windows 7

Lame is used to make an MP3. That’s all it does. FFMpeg is used to both Import and Export advanced sound formats like AC3 and M4A.

I see you use the word “Save.” Audacity will not save a sound file. Audacity only saves Projects. You can make a sound file by using File > Export or one of the other Export options. Could that be the problem?

Koz

It is sometimes good to know what kind of file you have and Windows is not good about telling you. You can make Windows show you the filename extension.

Hidden File Extensions - Windows
– Start > My Computer > Tools > Folder Options > View > [ ] Hide Extensions for Known File Types (deselect)
– Apply (to this folder) or Apply to All Folders
– OK