Странное сохранение

Добрый день! Работаю на Windows 10.
При экспорте файла в любом формате, он сохраняется как Яндекс музыка. Формат MP3 и формат WAV ( который мне очень нужен ) не сохраняются. Каждый раз при экспорте выдаётся непонятный и не известный для меня формат, который не позволяет мне использовать файл по назначению.
Искал ответы на свой вопрос на форуме, но ничего не нашёл(
Надеюсь что вместе с вами смогу решить данную проблему

Hi. I suspect Audacity is working correctly, but Yandex Music is making it difficult for you to see what is happening.

1. It may be helpful to show file extensions: Right-click on Windows icon in lower-left corner of screen. Select the View tab. Look for three boxes stacked on top of each other and check the box labelled “File Name Extensions”

See also: FAQ:Installation, Startup and Plugins - Audacity Manual

1. If you want to remove other file associations from your computer, search for “assoc remove file associations” on the internet. I suspect you might want to remove the associations for “.mp3” and for “.wav”.

2. If you want to remove any other program completely from your computer, click on the magnifier icon next to the Windows icon. Type in “add remove programs”. When the Apps & features screen comes up, locate the program, select it, then uninstall.

I hope this helps (and that it translates appropriately). :smiley: