I downloaded G-snap to give an autotune effect to a recording. i decided to make a copy of the recording, so that if i didnt like it, i still have the original (i know, i can just backtrack). but when i made the copy, the file opened up with this warning, and the first 8 seconds of the recording COMPLETELY GONE!
- is there anyway to get those 8 seconds back?
- or do i have to just record that part again?
- is it possible to record that 8 seconds, over the rest of the recorded file (in the same line), instead of in a line below ( i dont know if u understand what i mean)?
- can G-snap bring virus with it?
- does my audacity have to update? (i have 2.1.2)
Please use simple words and explanations. Im new to Audacity, and there are allot of terms and things i dont understand.