I’m glad to have access to this forum. I’m new using this software and I do not know much about audio editing. I’m also not a native english speaker so I apologize for any typo or grammar. I have read several post regarding the topic I mention in the subject. I’m trying to edit some speeches from a retreat and make them sound better than the original as it has alot of background noise and a Hum, that I suppose is originated from the way the speech was recorded. So basically what I have done is:
- Apply the notch filter in the different frecuencies that were identify by spectrum analysis in part of the track were no voice was recorded.
- I applied de normalized effect with the default value (-3.2db)
- I applied compressor with the default values (-20db; -50db; 2:1; 0,20seg; 1,0seg; both bottom boxes checked)
- I applied noise reduction with default value (24db; 0,00; 150)
- I applied equalize ( bass boost default value, and then treble boost default value)
- I apply amplify default value
I am sending a copy of the original record and the one after edition. I would appreciate if you could hear both of them and let me know if there is anyway to produce a better audio or if what I have done is the best I can get.
I’m very grateful for the help and support you can provide me. Since I need to duplicate the validated process in several audios.