I usually export a .wav file immediately upon finishing a recording but forgot to do so yesterday. This AM, somehow I closed the project without realizing it (I don’t know…) and now I can’t get it to open.
- The .aup file is there.
- I have opened it in a text editor and verified that the filename(s) is/are correct.
- Even imported a couple of the data files and it appears that there is still sound in there.
- I don’t have time for a learning curve on how to rescue a file that is seemingly functional but just won’t open.
- Here’s the error message but unless someone can tell me for 99% sure how to fix it from this, I’d rather just pay someone to fix it.
I’d happily pay someone to rescue this file for me. I’ll send the files once you offer your services. Lemme know!!