- Solely using the realtek recording to rip sounds off youtube and soundboards.
- last night was my first night to play with audacity and after hours of troubleshooting i got it to work and had lots of fun.
- today for some reason i absolutely can not get it to record anything at all (wavelength stays flat regardless of settings and whats coming out of my speakers)
- this has caused me to go insane and i have updated every single driver on my pc
- the only thing i know thats different today is on my “stereo recording” drop box, last night i was able to go to like 8 or 9 channels on that list
- i remember reading on a forum post last night how to make the tracks like that but that page has mysteriously vanished from my history and memory
if anyone knows the fix to get the recording channels number greater i think for some reason that is the only thing my pc will accept
ryzen 5 2600x not oc, msi b450 tomohawk, win 10 build 18363
Use WASAPI (loopback). [u]Tutorial - Recording Computer Playback on Windows[/u].
…last night i was able to go to like 8 or 9 channels on that list
…if anyone knows the fix to get the recording channels number greater i think for some reason that is the only thing my pc will accept
What? YouTube is regular-old 2-channel stereo.
its driving me insane man. for some reason it just isn’t working for anything tonight
What settings do you have in the Device Toolbar?
thank you for such a simple fix
i swear that i used the realtek option but the wasapi setting worked perfectly and even gave my audio tracks the option for 8 tracks which is what i remembered. this must have been the setting i had been using but went brain dead and completely forgot the next day. thank you very much for this!