Queen Mary Plug in

After spending hours trying to get Vamp Queen Mary plug in to work, I saw that there’s a notice:
“Currently Audacity cannot load Vamp plug-ings” When will we be able to load them in? Or am I missing something?

Where did you see that?

I have the QM Vamp plug-ins on my PC for QA testing and they do work. There used to be a bug, but the author Chris Cannam fixed that a while back.

Peter.

This page in the Manual : https://manual.audacityteam.org/man/analyze_menu.html

indeed says (more fully) “Currently Audacity cannot load Vamp plug-ins from the Audacity “Plug-Ins” folder.”

but the it goes on to tell you exactly where they can be loaded from on a Windows PC

Vamp plug-ins are loaded from the following standard directories each time you launch Audacity:

On all platforms: any directories listed in the VAMP_PATH environment variable
additionally on Windows:
C:\Program Files\Vamp Plugins on Windows 32-bit or C:\Program Files (x86)\Vamp Plugins on Windows 64-bit.

I have mine in C:\Program Files (x86)\Vamp Plugins on my Windows 64-bit W10 laptop.

WC

thanks for the response however, I’ve installed it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Vamp Plugins on Windows 64-bit but when I go to “enable” the plugin my screen “Manage Plug-ins” show the path as C:\program Files (x86)\Audacity\plug-ins\qm-vamp-plugins.dll so I get and error message.

I’ve also installed it in the path C:\program Files (x86)\Audacity\plug-ins\qm-vamp-plugins.dll and I still get an error message.

This is what has me so confused.