Problem with scripts under Audacity 2.1.1

Hello.
I use Audacity 2.1.1 under Windows 8. I had edited scripts to use them under Audacity 2.1.0
I used plug-ins as: Panning [LFO] 2…, Delay2, Chimes Delay (V2), or DlmSixtyfive A (this is a VST Compressor).
When I tried to use these scripts under Audacity 2.1.1, there was a problem. No script works.
The following messages displays:“Message d’erreur: Votre commande de traitement en lot … (name of the plug-in which does’t work) n’a pas été reconnu.”
or “Message d’erreur: Audacity R the Free, Cross-Platform Sound a cessé de fonctionner.”
or "Could not update effect “DlMsixtyfive A” with: ATTACK_(ms) = “0,000000000000” AUTO-ATT_REL= “0,000000000000” BYPASS [DlmSixtyfive A]

What do you advise me to make?
Sorry for the bad translation.

As you have probably noticed, there have been big changes to effects in Audacity 2.1.1, notably the addition of “real time preview” for many effects. Unfortunately an unavoidable downside of these changes are that it has broken compatibility with many Chain scripts that were created in previous versions of Audacity.

Also, Audacity no longer installs every plug-in that it can find on your machine (a godsend for people with lots of effects installed) so some effects that you previously had installed may not be enabled in your new version.

What I would suggest is that you recreate those Chain scripts that you want to use. To do this, move your Chain script files somewhere convenient. For Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8, the Chains scripts are saved in Users<user name>\AppData\Roaming\Audacity\Chains

The Chain scripts are just plain text files, so they can be opened in a plain text editor such as NotePad.
Open a file for one of the scripts and you will see that it has a list of commands (effects) and their settings.
Check that you have all of the plug-ins installed that are used in the Chain. If necessary, use the Effect Manager to enable any effects that are needed but not enabled (see: http://manual.audacityteam.org/o/man/effect_menu.html#manage)

You should now be able to recreate a new version of the Chain.

Unfortunately there is a new bug in the Equalization effect and I don’t think that effect is currently working in Chains. As far as I’m aware other effects should be OK.

I am not clear exactly what causes that error, but you can stop it happening (I think) by quitting Audacity and deleting Users<your user name>\AppData\Roaming\Audacity\pluginsettings.cfg.

Then restart Audacity.

Gale