Need help recovering a crashed project

I edited together a 30-minute podcast over the past 2 days, only to have it crash when adding music to the end. This is the same problem as the forum topic “Recover a corrupted saved file on audacity”. It looks the same as the person’s screen in that post I have the greyed out files come in, but there are no waveforms or audio there. I have attached the .aup file and a screenshot. Please help as I spent a lot of time on this file and don’t know what I am doing wrong. This is the second project this has happened on.
Podcast 102.aup (223 KB)
Screen Shot 2019-05-02 at 4.26.14 PM.jpg

Was this going to be a typical podcast? Where are the others?

The AUP file thinks you were using Audacity 2.3.1. Were you?

What did the screen look like? Audacity just vanished or did it freeze? Did you get any of the Mac spinning pinwheels?

Did you restart the Mac from the last time it did this?

Koz

This is a single podcast, the three tracks are the hosts mics.

I am using 2.3.1

Audacity just closed while I was trying to move a track and it gave me the option to report the bug. I then let it close and I reopened it, The first screen I got was referring to restarting from a later backup. I selected to do that. It gave me the restoring time window and then when the files came up it looked like it does in the photo. The tracks were gray with no waveform.

I did not restart the mac.

-Jeremy

I did not restart the mac.

I mean restart it after the first crash, not this one.

Where are the other, successful shows?

What kind of Mac is it?

Desktop > Go > Computer > Right-click or Control-Tap Macintosh HD > Get INFO.

Screen cap the top of that INFO panel, down to Name and Extension.

Post it.

Koz