Need help for recording a song for girls footballteam🙏

I have The melody separated from the original song and now I just need to record my song “live” at the computer while the melody plays at the same time…. But when I am trying to do so, it just erases some of the melody and put in my singing😬

I am using a little help with the vocal too from the program, because I ain’t a singer unfortunately :sweat_smile:

Then I have tried to record the song separately and just plug it in, but then it doesn’t match the melody, and I can’t move the singing part a little so it matches :roll_eyes: can anyone help me out here and maybe guide me through how it’s done please?:grin::pray:

By the way the song and everything is in danish, for my 8 year olds soccer team.

Windows noise-reduction “audio enhancement” will permit microphone speech, but will block music & singing. Need to turn off recording & playback enhancements for musical performances.

There is a simple free autotune plugin called SpotOn which works in Audcaity3 on Windows.

Drag’n’drop instrumental stereo track to new empty project. Create a new mono track (Tracks → Add New → Mono Track). Choose Audio Setup → Recording Channels → 1 (Mono) Recording Channel. Place the cursor on the mono track at the desired location and press Record button.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.