Whenever I try to “Export as MP3”, the exported MP3 file that Audacity creates is severely damaged. I was using Audacity 3.0.2, and when I updated to 3.0.3, I’m still getting the same result.
Strangely enough, I didn’t have any issues prior to this past weekend. I can “Export as WAV” without any problem.
The only workaround for this issue (so far) seems to be to export as a wav, then opening it with a program called “Sound Studio”. When I save the WAV as an MP3, there is no issue with the output file.
I really can’t figure out why it only occurs with audacity, but, it just does.
I’m on macOS 10.15.7. Thanks