Minor but confusing bug, time track range doesn't change using return key on laptop

Hello. Apologies in advance if this is the wrong board or if this issue has already been reported.
Cheers and thanks for all your work on this amazing app.

*** What exactly you are trying to do**
(also) *** What is preventing you doing that, including the exact text of any error messages given.**
If I try to change the range of a time track by clicking the “Time Track” dropdown, then selecting “Range…”, then entering a value and proceeding by pressing the return key (to choose the default “OK” button), the range does not change. However, using an actual enter key (fn+return on laptop or full keyboard enter), or mouse clicking the OK button does commit new values. FYI, I spot-checked two similar cases and this issue did not occur: changing the time track name and an audio track rate.

• The exact three-digit version of Audacity you are running for example 2.1.3. You can always find this by clicking Help > About Audacity in the program (or Audacity > About Audacity if you are on a Mac computer).

• If not downloaded from our website, where you obtained Audacity from
    DMG from site, sha256 verified 4730abe5b59d9c3dd000fde22d7037af6e6019a4305195a3e4e714f6c9f6380a

• What operating system you are running including the exact version (for example Windows 10, Windows 8.1, macOS 10.15.7, Linux Ubuntu 20.04).
    System Version: macOS 10.15.5 (19F101)
    Kernel Version: Darwin 19.5.0

• If Audacity is crashing or freezing
    N/A

I can confirm this on my iMac. I think you’ve found a bug. Thanks for reporting it.
– Bill