Merging Tracks Consecutively

When importing audio - Is it possible to have the audio file all be on the same track in a sequential/consecutive order?

For Example

Track 1

Track 2

Track 3

Shown As Track 1, Track 2, Track 3

When Exporting a project - Is it possible to have the tracks exported in a sequential/consecutive order?

For Example

Track 1

Track 2

Track 3

Exported As Track 1, Track 2, Track 3

If you have multiple files open in the same project (which you can get by using File → Import instead of File → Open) you can click the track name above the waveform and drag to the right. When you export (r when you play) everything will be mixed-down to stereo but you’ll be “mixing” a lot of silence.

That makes sense. Dragging the files to the right of the previous track allows them to play one after another and I can still modify each track individually.

Question - Let’s say I had 100 audio files that I wanted to play one after another, instead of over top of each other. Is there a way to add the tracks in one after another automatically without having to drag them to the right of the previous track above in my project.

Or… Can I just export them one after another in order from top down, rather than playing them over top of each other?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.