Already another update.
I needed something usefull for BPM besides a log (aka a journal, not the calculator
function) and thus added it to MC09.
MC09 04.0 Now Contains the Following:
- Time Lengthz (Add, Subtract, Divide, Multiply…times or whatever)
- Measure Start Times (Enter length of audio and how many measures it is and recieve
start times for measures after that).
- Button Start Times (same thing as 02 but with button times).
- Sub-Button Start Times (divides a button into 16 sub-button start times)
- Waveform Pitch Changes (enter basic waveform length, get: frequency, next hi & lo frq)
- Pitch Changes (way of comparing two different pitch frequencies).
NeW BPM Lengthz (several formula “scenarios” for figuring bpm, length of measure, how
many measures, ex cetera).
As always, no macros or complicated calculator functions used, just regular formulas.
Also, each sheet is protected (without password) to ensure formulas aren’t accidently typed over…
MC09-v04.0.xls (36 KB)