HELP

I’m not real sure how to use this forum. Can u just email me your reply? Email to XXXXXX@shaw.ca

Can I use a regular cordless phone (not an Iphone)to record messages onto my pc?

I disguised your email address. It’s dangerous to expose it on the forum. We get a lot of people wanting to send you Spam and unwanted email.

You may be better served with the built-in microphone on your laptop than trying to use a cordless phone as a microphone. Phones tend to have ratty microphones and they pick up a lot of noise because of the wireless connection.

That and there’s no good direct way to connect the two together.

Is there a specific reason you wanted to use your phone? Or just because you had it.

Koz

An mp3 player which also records would be a cheaper and more reliable solution for a mobile (covert?) recording device than a radio link via mobile phone, (with better sound quality than a phone too). You subsequently attach the device to the computer’s USB socket and download the audio recording, (no unreliable radio link).

[ some mobile phones, not just iphones, also have the ability to function as voice recorders ]