HElp with podcast tracks

Hello everyone,
I am brand new to this so please forgive me if I sound like a noob. I just finished recording a podcast with several friends of mine. When I ended the recording and saved it I noticed that it saved in 37 second track Incraments. So the entire podcast that I have recorded is over 100 sound files. Is there any way I can combine them into one track instead of 100? Or did I do something wrong that caused this to happen? I greatly appreciate your help

See here http://manual.audacityteam.org/o/man/faq_opening_and_saving_files.html#aufolder .

Gale

Thank you for your help Gale :smiley: ,
How would I go about taking those files and condensing them to one track to put on a cd.

As the link says Audacity Manual, assuming you did File > Save Project, you now have to open the saved AUP project file. Look for it in File > Recent FIles if you are not sure where you saved the AUP file.

You should then have your project showing in one piece in Audacity. You then have to File > Export it, which makes an audio file that other programs can use. See Audacity Manual .

For burning to an audio CD you have to export one or more WAV files and then use another program to burn those files to CD. This link shows you how to do that Audacity Manual .

Gale

Thanks for the help :smiley: