Headset \ WASAPI \ Recording Vocals

Completely new to Audacity, I only use it for recording sounds from my PC using “WASAPI”, I have only used this application maybe a handful of times to record random sound bytes, my question is as follows:

I am using a headset\microphone for gaming purposes and use it to communicate with my friends using Discord, when I use Audacity\WASAPI to record the game and my friends vocals all is working perfectly, except I cannot hear my own voice? Is there a way to record\capture all the sounds to include my own voice?

I am running Windows 10 using the headset listed here: https://www.amazon.com/Headset-Earphone-Cancelling-Computer-SENHAI/dp/B017VD0KDA/ref=asc_df_B017VD0KDA/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=241930023101&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=13121094710451380721&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9005376&hvtargid=pla-449764241960&psc=1

That’s tricky because Windows normally only allows you to record from one thing at a time, or you can record whatever is coming out of your speakers/headphones, and that can be a mix of multiple inputs.

[u]Pamela For Skype[/u] might work. Or, there are applications capture gaming but I don’t know anything about them.