This is been addressed on multiple occasions, I see, but no answer is working for me.
- I have imported a .wav file into Audacity.
- I have deleted unwanted silent breaks so that the file plays exactly as I want it.
- I have inserted 12 point (not region) labels for 12 songs.
- I have tried exporting multiple files as .wav and .aac and then imported into iTunes 22.214.171.124.
- When played by iTunes, there is a split second silent gap where each label was placed.
- I have this problem with no other albums in iTunes; they all play appropriately gapless.
Is there really a way to export multiple files from Audacity without creating gaps?