Exporting multiple

hi folks
have used Audacity for a while with no issues.

But this morning, I had a problem. I had added label markers along the track, edited the metadata, and prepared to Export Multiple.

After ok’ing to Export I went through the whole clicking through the tracks as prompted and then the first track began exporting…and wouldnt seem to stop !! I had to stop manually and cancel, it then re-occurred again and again.

It appears that the system is recognising only two tracks ( one being around 15 of labelled the tracks), even though eighteen are ‘marked and labelled’ correctly.

Any ideas, this has never happened before, I have even tried sorting via Track numbers rather than labels and it still does the same.

Baffled

Craig

Which version of Windows?
Which version of Audacity? (Look in “Help > About Audacity”).

What settings are you using in Export Multiple?
Have you Saved the project? If so, please attach the AUP file to your reply (use the “Upload Attachment” option below the message composing box).

hi Steve,

using Windows 7, and latest 2.1.1 Audacity

Have attached AUP file as requested.

cheers
Craig
Album.aup (185 KB)

when you say what settings, I guess you mean what am I am exporting out as ? mp3’s.

Sorting via Label rather than track. Overwrite is checked.

Is that enough info ?

thanks
Craig

What do you mean by the first track would not stop exporting? I would guess that it would complete exporting if you let it do so, but that track would be much longer than you expect.

I think you have run into http://bugzilla.audacityteam.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1199. Can you try muting the offset track underneath the label track (or delete the offset track, if it is not required)?

Gale