Exporting Multi-Stream Ogg File

Hi
Is it possible to export audio as a multi-stream Ogg file? I have downloaded a .ogg file that, when imported, brings up a prompt asking “select stream(s) to import”. I can import both streams fine, but I don’t know how to export it as a single file with two separate streams. To my knowledge it’s different from multi-channel audio, it is two separate stereo tracks as different streams. Is this possible in Audacity?
Thanks in advance

Forgot some details
I’m using Audacity 2.1.3 on Windows 7

I don’t know how to do it, but it’s called “multiplexing” or “muxing”.

Do you have player software that allows you to select a stream?

I have a DVD authoring application that can multiplex 2 audio streams (two different languages or 2-channel and 5.1 surround, etc.) along with the video and subtitles. (Then you can select the audio track through the menu.) But, that’s not OGG. It’s an MPEG container (VOB file) with MPEG-2 video and AC3 or LPCM audio streams.

Thanks for the response. VLC allows selection of audio streams individually. This: Ogg Documentation seems to be what I was trying to describe, and although I could not find any options to do this in Audacity, it seems to be well documented in other applications I can use as an alternative. I’ll update the thread if I cannot find anything.

Audacity only reads the primary stream and can only write one stream.
Multiple channels are supported, but only one stream.