Exporting files

I am recording from Lps how do I get them to export so I can burn a cd every time I try to do this it says I don’t have permission.My version is 2.1.0

What program are you using to make the CD? Has that program ever worked? (Audacity does not burn CDs)

I know that trying to use windows media player media player well not play has to convert the file bottom line I cant burn a cd when I record from a lp

You should be exporting to “My Music” or “My Documents” or somewhere you have permission.

Doesn’t work

You should export from Audacity as: “WAV (Microsoft) signed 16-bit PCM”. This is the default export option.
Also, the sample rate should be 44100. Look in the bottom left corner of the main Audacity window where it says “Project Rate (Hz)” and ensure that is set to 44100 before you export.
Also, as Dvddoug wrote, you should export to a location where you have full read/write access, such as your “Music” or “Documents” folder.
That’s the end of the Audacity part - it’s then down to your CD burning application to make the CD.

There’s more information in the Audacity manual here: http://manual.audacityteam.org/man/burning_music_files_to_a_cd.html