Downloading FFmpeg to Convert m4a to mpeg

Please help! I have downloaded FFmpeg 3-4 times now but Audacity still says it cannot locate the file name avformat-52.dll so I am able to convert m4a to mpeg. I am new to this and just started recording a podcast that I have been trying to import to Audacity for the last week so I can get moving on this. I have the latest version of Audacity as well. Thanks you, in advance, for your help!

Check which version of Audacity is running by looking in “Help > About Audacity”. Please tell us the full version number.
Did you (carefully and precisely) follow these instructions for installing FFMpeg: http://manual.audacityteam.org/o/man/faq_installation_and_plug_ins.html#ffdown
Did you try step 6?

I am running Audacity version 2.0.3. I tried step 6 but it tells me that it could not find Lame for Audacity found. I attached three screen captures so you can see what I see. Do I need to extract any files first from Lame for Audacity to find avformat-52.dll? Now that I am looking closer the “Locate” button isn’t saying it needs that file, but lame_enc.dll, what does that mean? Thanks for your help!
Capture 3.JPG
Capture 2.JPG
Capture 1.JPG

I manually downloaded the zip drive, separated the file, and found the missing document so I figured it out. I could not figure out how to delete the post so thanks for the help.

No need to delete the previous post - a forum topic that traces the path to success can be very useful for other users.

To be clear, was the missing step that you needed to unzip the zip package that you had downloaded?