Hi, I have a lot of short files with the same introduction which starts to be annoying. Is there a way to erase that part on several files at once? Thank you!
cutting same part of file in several files [SOLVED]
- Select the part that you want to erase in one track,
- then “Select menu > Tracks > In all tracks”.
I’m not sure what you mean by “erase”.
- “Ctrl + L” will silence the audio.
- “Del” (or “Ctrl + K”) will delete the audio.
- “Alt + Ctrl + K” (or “Edit menu > Remove special > Split delete”) will delete the audio but leave a space where it was deleted from.
This is a super quick and efficient answer. Exactly I was searching for. Have a nice day!