Corrupted project from opening “Reason” as a plug-in

I’ve seen some recovery forums but honestly I’m a guitarist not a computerist and it all goes over my head from “unzip project tools” onward.
I saved my project, edited a track, then audacity invited me to open Reason. My subscription had expired so I closed reason, Audacity stopped responding, so I closed and reopened to find my tracks how I left them before opening reason.
I can still see all my tracks, but the song won’t play and no information is exported other than an empty file.
Version 3.2.4, windows 11.
Tried to do a nice thing for my girlfriend but ended up screwing her over as well as her team in college. Project due tomorrow morning.

Try rebooting the computer.