Control number of playbacks

I am using files edited in Audacity to conduct a survey on SurveyMonkey. In order to get objective results, I would like to limit the number of playbacks so when the respondent is done listening to a particular audio file, they will not be able to replay it back. I looked around and did not find such option in the program, neither did I find an answer here in the forum.
I use Windows 7 and my Audacity is 1.3 (Beta) but I will update it immediately with the latest version after I am done with this post.
Please, help!:slight_smile:

As far as I’m aware there is no way to make a normal audio file play for only a specified number of times.
DRM protection can partly limit the access rights to a DRM protected file, but there are ways round DRM protection and it does not stop someone from downloading the file multiple times. Audacity does not support DRM.

You would probably be best asking SurveyMonkey for advice on how to make your results as accurate as possible.

Thank you so much for this reply. At least I know that there is not point to desperately try different options on Audacity:)