BlueYeti Issue

Received my Blue Yeti today and plugged it in … aaarrgh … I tried a short test"

  • 5 secs of silence
  • 2 min test recording

I got basically zilch. There was no sound track shown UNTIL I used the RMS normalize effect … then got a track of sorts but not something with peaks and valleys as normally seen. So then I went through the entire drill to see what might happen: RMS normalize, Limiter, hum removal, ACX check (noise failed) … did the Noise effect on the silent section (which actually, for some reason, had a sound track) and then applied that across the board. Now noise passed ACX but the other two failed.

Not only that, I had no playback.

I’m open to any and all suggestions

Disregard … I fixed it