Anonymous Voice--possible compensation..

I am trying to recreate the Anonymous voice…I am an old dummy so be gentle…Anyone that can tell me what to set or how to do it I would be appreciative…If you are unsure of what the heck I am talking about on Youtube if you watch the trailer for V for Vendetta there is a masked person, it is his voice that I am after… Once you see the mask you will immediately recognize it… I would be so appreciative…

I have not downloaded audicity yet as I wanted to make sure it can be done… Win 10 and am willing to offer a minor stipend as I do not have much on disability… Either through Paypal or Amazon gift Certificate…lets say 25.oo…

Thank You…

I think the last three or four times we got asked this, the upshot was use a text to speech converter, preferably a bad one.

Audacity has no good speech management tools that can’t be reversed with a little work in a good sound effects program. So making your voice sound like a bad cellphone or odd pitch change is not enough. Worse, for a good voice disguise, you have to not only change the sound of the words, but also the acting and we have no tools for that at all.

Koz

Thank you for your time and advice… My daughter is in love with that movie v for vengence and I got a mask and was trying to do something special for her birthday…The more I read the more I realize the voice that comes out is a lot influenced by the voice that goes in… And I have a louisiana accent LOL…so that wouldn’t work…Again thank you…

Cold/grumpy middle-class English-male voice ?

The online Text-to-speech converter here is understandable , but coarse by the latest standards, e.g. …

thanks trebor…It is more of a very confident man on the way to kill people type voice,The wav you sent sounds like someone I could be a friend with…LOL… The man is the mask is named V and he is the one out for Vengence…So V is for Vengence was the movie title although it was the roman numeral 5 on the room they had him locked up in! THanks…I wish I knew more about sound…

That’s largely a matter of context. “Spike” was a bloodthirsty vampire (from the TV series “Buffy”). Taken out of context, I think Hugo Weaving (voice of “V”) has a pleasant voice.

“Lawrence” is better quality , (in every sense :¬) , His pitch can be lowered using Audacity to make him sound more menacing …