Administrative

I purchased the Audacity software off the internet approximately 2 years ago. If possible, please advise how can I get the documentation license information or a copy of the receipt.

Audacity is Open Source software available for free download - there are some folks out there selling Audacity on t’interweb, but it really was unnecessary to pay for it.

The Audacity team is not a commercial organization - just a bunch of committed volunteers - so they will not be able to provide you with a receipt. You will need to find the person/organization that originally sold it to you.

You can find the documentation and tutorials for Audacity - and indeed download for free later versions of Audacity, from this site: http://audacityteam.org/

WC

I deactivated all four of these accounts.
Googleq, transmittingY, Swedishlb, yzCAnkg
Koz

And WakefieldAd.
Koz

And PrimaryN, FukunoE, Describel
Koz

And still the trolls keep coming …

I deactivated another three accounts later this moring :imp:

Could you make anything out of that link? Mine didn’t go anywhere, but that’s not surprising since I keep JavaScript off.

There is one scary note that someone in a security contest broke into a Mac/Safari in about fifteen seconds. All you needed to do was surf to a compromised web site. Blammmo! Someone else is running your machine.

Koz

I had MacAfee Site Advisor have a look at the link - it gave it a green light, so I went to the site. Looks like it did have Audacity stuff there, but also looked like thay were charging for it.

WC

And this morning I just removed a further troll “floweringff” - who had the temerity to even post in this thread - chutzpah or what ?!

WC