A problem while using stereo tracks with Audio Sequencer2

Hi guys!
I have encountered something weird about the “Audio selection sequencer 2”:
When I turn stereo track to mono everything is fine and it works okay.
But when I want to use a stereo track (like a high-hat that is slightly to the right) it randomly changes the panning on each beat.
I’d like to use drum samples that already have their own panning.
Any suggestions on how to fix this?
Thanks in advance.

When asking about plug-ins, please indicate where to get the plug-in from so that we know exactly which version you have, and can test with the same version.
Is this the plug-in? Missing features - Audacity Support

From the instructions on that page, I’d guess that “Pan stereo selection:” needs to be set to “0” to turn off the panning effect.

Yes, That is exactly the plugin I meant.

And yes, I have set that to “0” but still I have the same problem.

Is there anyway to fix this?

Or do you know of another sequencer plugin for audacity?

I think that the “problem” is just that with the settings you are using, certain beats will be emphasized due to overlapping repeats, and that is giving a sense of “panning” even though left and right channels are processed independently (when “Pan stereo selection:” is set to 0).

You could just try different settings, or another way to work around this ‘feature’ would be to convert the track to mono, then apply the effect, then use the track “Pan” slider to pan the (mono) track where you want it in the stereo field,

Could Windows be trying to “help” you? Windows can have sound processing both record and playback (said the guy who once got stuck with a machine in “Cathedral Effects.)”

Koz