1.3.6 build error on Mac

On a PPC Mac Leo 10.5.2 with wx-mac 2.8.8, ’ build ’ fails with the error:
… commands/CommandManager.cpp:384: error: ‘GetLabelText’ is not a member of ‘wxMenuItem’
make[1]: *** [commands/CommandManager.o] Error 1
make: *** [audacity] Error 2

The source tarball is from Leyland mentioned in audacity-devel : http://homerow.net/audacity/audacity-src-1.3.6.tar.bz2

I assume this is Audacity-src linking to widgets related, but don’t know how to proceed.

Any ideas?
Josh

I switched from using the Leopard installed wxMac 2.8.4 dylibs to my local/lib wxMac static 2.8.8 installation, that handled the above error. Now though, ’ make ’ fails further on with:
g++ -c -I…/lib-src/portmixer/include -I…/lib-src/portaudio-v19/include -I…/mac -Wall -I/usr/local/lib/wx/include/mac-unicode-release-static-2.8 -I/usr/local/include/wx-2.8 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGE_FILES -D__WXMAC__ -I…/lib-src/FileDialog -Wall -I/Volumes/Media/Audacity/audacity-src-1.3.6/lib-src/lib-widget-extra -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -I…/lib-src/ffmpeg -fno-strict-aliasing -I./include -I. -DLIBDIR=“/usr/local//lib” -Wall -include AudacityHeaders.h import/ImportFFmpeg.cpp -o import/ImportFFmpeg.o
import/ImportFFmpeg.cpp:516: error: integer constant is too large for ‘long’ type
import/ImportFFmpeg.cpp: In member function ‘virtual int FFmpegImportFileHandle::Import(TrackFactory*, Track***, int*, Tags*)’:
import/ImportFFmpeg.cpp:516: error: ‘INT64_C’ was not declared in this scope
make[1]: *** [import/ImportFFmpeg.o] Error 1

I have all the other pkgs installed in system, ffmpeg is the only thing I want Audacity to build locally.
This is on a PPC Mac 10.5.2
Is something else required to build Audacity with ffmpeg enabled?
Thanks