ART USB Dual Pre
Dual-mic preamp which can be used as external usb soundcard too.
Ins and outs:
Inputs: 2x XLR / 1/4-inch TRS Combi jack balanced/unbalanced
Outputs: 2x 1/4-inch TRS; 1x 1/8-inch TRS headphone
- no drivers needed, works out-of-the-box in Linux (Debian, running kernel 2.6.32), Windows (XP Pro) and MacOS-X (Snow Leopard)
- can be powered from usb, external power supply or 9V battery (or a combination of all these)
- rather small size compared to what it has to offer
- headphones monitor output can be used to play sound from the computer through USB.
- very low noise for the price tag
- can provide phantom power to the mics
- if I find one I'll update this post (some ppl complain about the size of the 9V battery pocket, I haven't tried it so can't complain about it...)
Works fine in Audacity (1.3.11-beta) for both recording and playback in Linux, MacOS-X and Windows (tested in all of the 3 OS's).
Include as much details as you can in your post (Audacity version, Operating System, Equipment used, etc).
Please post your question in the appropriate forum (regarding audacity version and operating system).