ETIQUETAS EXPORTAR EXCEL

Hola a todos!:
Una consulta. Al finalizar el análisis del archivo aup, hago los siguientes pasos: PISTAS; EDITAR ETIQUETAS y, visualizo el instante inicial y final de cada etiqueta en formato hh:mm:ss. Sin embargo, al exportar estos datos y al abrirlo finalmente en el excel, aparece otro formato de número. ¿Cómo puedo hacer para que se exporten los mismos datos que me muestra en ese paso en el formato hh:mm:ss directamente?
Muchas gracias por su ayuda!
Laura.

Sorry, I don’t speak Spanish.
The exported “times” for labels are in seconds.

Lo siento, no hablo español.
Los “tiempos” exportados para las etiquetas están en segundos.

Hello Steve!
Thanks for your answer. The question is the following: when I finish analizyng the aup file, I do the following: tracks, edit tracks and, I see on the screen the initial and final moments of each label in this format: hh:mm;ss (and this is exactly what I need!). However, when trying to export this data and when I open the file in excel, it appears another format (that is what you said, in seconds). So, How can I do to export the same data that shows me in that step in the format hh: mm: ss directly to an excel file?
thank you very much.
Laura

You can’t do that from Audacity, but maybe this will help: https://www.extendoffice.com/documents/excel/3300-excel-convert-seconds-to-hh-mm-ss.html

Thank you very much Steve.