escucho ruido de fuera al conectar jack en entrada de mi mac

Hola tengo un nuevo mac MAVERICKS y no tiene entrada separada para micro… entonces he puesto el jack para grabar en la entrada de los headphones pero suena ruido de fuera. como hago para que no suene este ruido y que se graba con el micro interno del mac?
Gracias por avisar

Hi, i have a new mac mavericks computer and see no more jack entry for sound(microphone). So where do i have to put the recordong cable? Cuse wen i put it into the headphones jack entry i obviously hear the surrounding noise. It doesnt internally record . My audacity preferences are set to record with internal mic but i just dont know to which entry (with which cable) i shpuld connect! Thanks for helping out!

i have a new mac mavericks computer and see no more jack entry for sound(microphone).

Macs around 2011-2013 didn’t have microphone inputs, or they had them, but they were combined with a stereo input like the thin black circle with two black arrows:

Not any more. The stereo input has been eliminated in favor of a single connection that I believe can handle a headset and headphones, but I could be corrected. It’s not stereo — or at least it’s not a stereo input. I specifically bought an out-of-mainstream MacBook Pro that still had the stereo input because I do use it.

So where do i have to put the recordong cable?

From what? If you are trying to record a stereo signal like from a stereo mixer, cassette player, or other production equipment, then the only option is an external stereo USB adapter such as the Behringer UCA202.

This is shown with a Windows machine, but they work well with Macs, too.

So, what are you recording and which Mac have you got, which OS and how old?

I’m typing on a 2009 Mac Mini with OS-X 10.6.8 and I record a stereo Peavey sound mixer.

Koz