Problemas al acceder a Audicity (nyquist)

Hola. He instalado Audacity hace un par de semanas. Funcionó bien un par de veces, pero ahora, cada vez que deseo abrir el programa, accedo pero me aparece una ventana que dice “Critical Nyquist files could not be found. Nyquist effects will not work”. Y allí se queda… y debo forzar la salida del programa cada vez que esto sucede. Lo he desinstalado, lo he vuelto a instalar, pero el problema persiste. ¿Alguna solución? ¿Debo instalar otra versión?. Mi equipo es un mac 10.6.8. Gracias!

No hablo español.

No ejecute Audacity de la DMG.

No arrastre la aplicación “Audacity” fuera de la carpeta Audacity.

Vea “Instrucciones de installation” aquí:
http://audacityteam.org/download/mac?lang=es .

Gale

Gale,

Maybe you don´t speak spanish, but it was clear enough and I followed your advice. And yes, Audacity runs perfectly just from the Audacity file. If I move the icon to Applications (according to the instructions…) it doesn´t work. So, many thanks for you reply and help.
Thumbs up!
Regards.

K.

The instructions say to copy the Audacity folder to /Applications. They don’t say to open the folder then move the icon (the Audacity.app file) to /Applications. :wink: .

The installer also has a text file saying what to do, but I hope we can put an image in the installer that explains better what to do.

Gale