Fichiers data disparus

Salut !

Alors vala, hier soir, je mixais pour une saga mp3, je termine une scène, tout propre, tout bien, j’enregistre, j’éteins mon ordi et je vais me coucher.

Ce matin, après avoir rallumé mon ordi, j’ouvre le fichier, et là, “impossible d’ouvrir”, je regarde dans le dossier, le dossier data a totalement disparu ! Il se recrée automatiquement quand j’éteins audacity, j’ai donc un fichier Scène9.aup avec 273 blocs orphelins et un fichier data totalement vide.

Je ne sais pas ce qui a effacé mon premier dossier, peut-être un bug dans l’enregistrement, j’en sais rien, en tout cas, il a totalement été oblitéré. Une idée de ce que je pourrais faire ?

Hi !

Yesterday night, I was mixing something for an audio series, and I’m done with a scene, all clean, all good, I save, I shut my computer down and then I go to bed.

Today’s morning, going on my pc, I open the file and then “Impossible to open”, I look at the folder and I see that the corresponding data folder has totally disappeared, and when I close audacity, another one is kinda automatically created, I have a Scène9.aup file with 273 orphan blocks (dunno if it’s how they’re called in the english version) and a totally empty data folder.

I don’t know why this happened, maybe a saving glitch, but the result is that the data folder is completely empty. Any idea of how I could fix that ?

http://manual.audacityteam.org/man/recovering_crashes_manually.html, bonne chance.