Audacity plante pour sauvegarde, export des projets

Bonjour,

Je viens vers vous car j’ai beau cherché, je ne trouve pas la solution à mon problème : audacity plante dès que je veux sauvegarder mon projet (enregistrer / enregistrer sous / enregistre une copie compressée) ou l’exporter (exporter audio / sélection / export multiple).
Je ne peux pas non plus aller dans le menu Aide, ni parcourir la bibliothèque des exports dans les préférences.

Quand je relance Audacity, il récupère mon projet, avec le message " Attention problème dans la récupération automatique : le vérificateur de projet a trouvé des incohérences lors de la récupération automatique" . Le projet concerné par ce bug est un montage son de 11 minutes avec des prises son en mp3 et en wav.
Je travaille sur mac os 10.11.6 et la version audacity 2.1.0.

Avez-vous une idée à me conseiller ?

Merci à vous,
Sarah

Hi,

I come towards you because I may looked, I do not find the solution to my problem: audacity crashes as soon as I try to save my project (save/ save as / save a compressed copy) or export it (audio export / selection / multiple export).
I cannot either go to the Help menu, nor browse the library of exports in Audacity settings.

When I restart Audacity, it gets my project back, with the message " Attention problem in the auto-recovery: the verifier of project found incoherence during the auto-recovery ". The project concerned by this bug, is an 11 minute edit with mp3 and wav files.
I work on mac os 10.11.6 and audacity 2.1.0.

Do you have any idea to recommend me ?

Thankyou vey much,
Sarah

Sorry I don’t write native French.

To what location are trying to save or export? Is there a permissions problem or physical problem with that location? You cannot write to the DMG file that you installed Audacity from. Please see Installation: Do NOT run Audacity from the DMG!!!.

Gale