audacity bug quand je clique sur Add/remove plugins...

Bonjour.
J’utilise Audacity 2.1.2 depuis hier sous WINDOWS 8.
Mon logiciel fonctionnait très bien jusqu’à aujourd’hui. Par contre, je voulais mettre à jour ma liste de plugins lorsque Audacity s’est mis a bugger systématiquement, dès que je clique sur une commande “Add/remove plugins…” de n’importe quel menu (Générer Fichier Analyse).
Je joins le rapport de bug. Ayez l’amabilité de le consulter afin de me dire ce que je dois faire.

I use Audacity 2.1.2 since yesterday, under WINDOWS 8.
My software worked very well until today. On the other hand, I wanted to update my list of plugins when Audacity put himself has to have bugs systematically, as soon as I click a command " Add / remove plugins " of any menu (Genérer Fichier Analyse).
I join the report of bug.
Have the kindness to consult it to tell me what I have to make.
Thank you.
Audacity_dbgrpt-540-20160219T180946.zip (60.4 KB)

Thanks for attaching the zip. There is no obvious indication which third-party plugin is to blame, but it is most likely one of your VST’s.

I suggest you quit Audacity, delete the file Users<your user name>\AppData\Roaming\Audacity\pluginregistry.cfg, then move all your VST plugins to your Desktop except one. Launch Audacity, open Add / Remove Plug-ins and enable the one VST you did not move. Move your VST plugins back one at a time then enable them one at a time at Add / Remove Plug-Ins.

If you discover which plugin was the problem, please let us know.

Gale

Rebonjour.
Merci pour votre aide.
Si j’ai bien compris, il faudrait que je j’enlève puis que je copie l’un après l’autre mes plugins dans le dossier “Plug-ins” de Audacity dans OS (C:) afin de savoir quel VST fait bugger Audacity.
Le problème est que:
_j’ai supprimer le fichier plugin registry
_ j’ai enlevé tous les VST (fichier avec l’extension “.dll”) de mon dossier “Plug-ins”
et le problème persiste. Dès que je clique sur la commande “Add/remove plugins” Audacity bug et doit se fermer.
Que me proposez-vous de faire?
Je précise simplement que, avant que Audacity ne fonctionne plus, j’avais téléchargé des plug-ins Aubio VAmp pour le logiciel Sonic Visualiser et qu’il y a eu un problème. Ces plug-ins ne sont pas apparus dans l’interface du logiciel, et un message d’erreur s’est affiché à l’ouverture du logiciel Sonic Visualiser. Il indique que je devrais installé 'libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll, car il serait manquant.

D’avance merci pour votre aide.

The problem is that:
_ I have deleted the pluginregistry.cfg
_ I removed all the VST (file with the extension ".dll ") of my file “Plug-ins” and the problem persists. There is not more than plugins nyquist ( .ny ).
As soon as I click the command " Add / remove plugins " Audacity bug and has to close.
What do you suggest me making?
I specify simply that, before Audacity does not work any more, I had downloaded plug-ins Aubio Vamp for the software Sonic Visualiser and before there was a problem. These plugins are in another file .This plug-ins did not appear in the interface of Sonic Visualiser, and an error message displayed in the opening of S. V. . He indicates that I should installed ’ libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll because he would be missing.
Thank you for your help

Audacity looks for VST plugins in other locations than the Audacity “Plug-Ins” folder. See Audacity Manual.

However from what you have now written, it seems that the Aubio VAMP plugins are the problem. As noted in the 2.1.2 Release Notes ( Missing features - Audacity Support ) it is already known that the Queen Mary 1.7.1 plugins cause a crash when opening Add / Remove Plugins. In that case you would use the 1.7.0 version of the plugins instead.

I do not get any crashes on Windows 7 in Audacity 2.1.2 with the 0.5 Aubio plugins from aubio -- vamp-aubio-plugins download, however they revert to “new” in Audacity’s Plug-in Manager and so never appear in the Analyze Menu. The Aubio version 4 plugins I have work correctly in Audacity, so try those: Downloads - aubio Vamp plugins - Sound Software .ac.uk.

Gale

bonjour.
My problem is solved.
thank you.

Good, but was the crashing problem with Aubio or Queen Mary?

Gale